Uttar Pradesh Lockdown news rules guidelines timing date latest update: During the weekend lockdown, mall, and shopping complexes will remain closed on Saturday and Sunday. Industrial units and the IT industry would remain open.
Uttar Pradesh Lockdown news rules guidelines timing date latest update: Uttar Pradesh has recorded 2,712 new coronavirus positive cases in the last 24 hours. Total active Coronavirus cases in the state stood at 21,711. A total of 37,712 people have been discharged after recovering from the disease. The death toll is at 1,348, said Uttar Pradesh Principal Health Secretary Amit Mohan Prasad.
A total lockdown in parts of Uttar Pradesh capital Lucknow is underway. A weekend lockdown will be enforced in Noida, Ghaziabad, and other parts of UP during Saturday and Sunday. During the weekend lockdown, mall, and shopping complexes will remain closed. Industrial units and the IT industry would remain open. Rail, flights, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Buses will continue to remain available on Saturday and Sunday. Markets will be sanitized during the weekend lockdown.
Uttar Pradesh police arrested three persons and owners of 2,157 vehicles penalized across Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar district. The stringent action was taken against those who were flouting curbs enforced to check the spread of coronavirus in Noida and Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar police said. There are 4,300 coronavirus cases and 40 COVID19 related deaths in Gautam Buddh Nagar district os far. The Noida-Delhi border has remained sealed for traffic movement. Only those who are involved in essential services and people having passes issued by the district administration are allowed, said official said. In Lucknow, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has held a meeting with the officers of ‘COVID-19 management team-11’.
Meanwhile, the Yogi Adityanath government has also released detailed guidelines for Eid al-Adha or Bakrid celebrations. Uttar Pradesh Director General of Police has stressed that religious leaders must exhort people to celebrate the festival in their homes.
As part of its Eid al-Adha or Bakrid 2020 guidelines, the Yogi Adityanath government has asked Muslim clerics to ensure that there is no congregation on streets, and at the mosques. Transportation of goat meat and animal slaughter in public has been banned by the state government. Section 144 will remain at the mosques and other religious places. Police and intelligence agency have been directed to remain vigil. The state government has asked district officials to ensure that pigs and other animals must be kept away from areas surrounding mosques and other religious places.
Lucknow lockdown area, date, rules, guidelines, timings
The strict lockdown has been announced in four police station areas in Uttar Pradesh capital Lucknow. Aashiana, Ghazipur, Indiranagar, and Sarojininagar have been declared as Containment zone from July 20 and the total lockdown has been enforced.
Total lockdown in parts of Lucknow has been enforced from 5 am on Monday i.e July 20 and will remain effective till 10 pm on July 24.
- As per lockdown guidelines, markets, mandis, schools, and colleges are closed in Lucknow containment zones.
- People won’t be allowed to move outside the containment zone. They need to seek permission if they want to go out for emergency purposes.
- Autorickshaw, tempo, e-rickshaw, Taxi are not allowed to ply in the containment zones.
- Hotels, restaurants are not allowed to open. Wedding halls are not allowed to open.
- However, religious places are allowed to open. Devotees and temple authorities must follow social distancing norms.
- IT sector and Industrial units are not allowed to open.
- Shops selling milk, fruits, vegetables are allowed to open.
- CNG gas refilling station, petrol pump are allowed to open.
- Doorstep delivery is allowed.
- Airport, Railways, and Roadways services continue but people need to show tickets.
- Hospitals, emergency clinics, paramedical are allowed to open.
- Banks are allowed to open. Offices, which are allowed to open, must coronavirus help desk, thermometer, and oxymeter.
- Surveillance teams have been directed to become hyperactivated in containment zones. Meanwhile, nodal officers have been deployed in hospitals to monitor the situation.