1. Justin Bieber fans, here’s how to get his Mumbai concert tickets on 22 February via BookMyShow

Tickets for Justin Bieber's concert in Mumbai will start on February 22.

By: | Updated: February 22, 2017 12:21 AM
Justin bieber, justin bieber india, Justin bieber mumbai, Justin bieber mubai concert, Justin bieber purpose, Justin bieber baby, Justin bieber songs, Justin bieber what do you mean, Justin bieber girlfriend, Justin bieber india mumbai concert date, Justin bieber concert ticket cost, Justin bieber concert ticket sale Ready to watch Justin Bieber in Mumbai? (Twitter)

Beliebers, are you dying to see your idol during his maiden visit to Mumbai during the Asian leg of his Purpose World Tour? If so, here’s how to get your hands on Justin Bieber’s show in May. BookMyShow will be dealing with the sale of the tickets exclusively. Make sure you’ve saved up because these tickets cost a whopping Rs 4,000, but you can’t really put a price on watching the Biebs live, can you? Here are the details regarding the sales of the tickets. Be sure you know all the details beforehand to watch Justin in complete comfort.

When will the tickets be sold?

You will find the tickets on BookMyShow. The sale will begin at 12:00 pm on February 22. Expect the online rush to be just the same as if they were being sold live, so get onto the website ahead of time. There will also be special tickets with which you have the option to purchase food and drinks.

How can I avoid the ticket sale rush?

The website is giving the option to register earlier for the concert. That way, you’ll be eligible for a limited pre-sale which will start at 12:00 pm on February 21.

How much does a ticket cost?

Depending on which row you choose, the prices will vary. However, the starting price is Rs 4,000 and above.

Where will Justin be performing?

Justin will perform live at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, on May 10.

You might like to watch:

Will Justin be performing anywhere else in India?

Unfortunately, the What Do You Mean singer won’t be performing anywhere else in the country. Though it is rumoured that he’ll take a short India tour, although it is unknown which places he’ll visit. For diehard Beliebers, other international stops of the Purpose World Tour include Tel Aviv and Dubai.

sanjay
    May 9, 2017 at 3:29 pm
    Hi, I have an Extra Ticket Ready to collect physcial Ticket no need to stand in Q If interested please message me on my email id sanjayk2369 gmail Available at very cheap rate Hurry Up only 1 remaing
    1. N
      Nj justin
      May 8, 2017 at 7:08 am
      I will die for u justin I can't afford the tickets price but I a still coming there to stand outside But one thing I am going to surprise everybody
      1. Shruti Garg
        May 7, 2017 at 8:47 am
        i am very exiting
        1. Shruti Garg
          May 7, 2017 at 8:46 am
          i am very exiting
          1. Shruti Garg
            May 7, 2017 at 8:44 am
            i am very exiting
            1. Shruti Garg
              May 7, 2017 at 8:44 am
              i will very exiting
              1. Atharva Raje
                May 3, 2017 at 1:04 am
                Revert for GA p es for 5000. Only 4 left. Hardcopy available on 7718064688.
                  Aditya Dassaur
                  Apr 27, 2017 at 12:56 pm
                  Justin bieber concert to be held in mumbai on 10th may general category tickets available at negotiable prices(lower than the original price). Contact for more details:- 9878348306
                    Mounika
                    Apr 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm
                    I wanna know the timings of his concert and his arrival in delhi.
                      Manish
                      May 9, 2017 at 6:14 am
                      Delhi?
                        Manish
                        May 9, 2017 at 6:15 am
                        He's performaning in mumbai
                      2. H
                        huzaif
                        Apr 10, 2017 at 9:44 pm
                        In waiting u Justin
                        1. B
                          Belieber
                          Feb 21, 2017 at 2:45 pm
                          I am dying to see my idol here in mumbai but i wont be able to visit there
                            Mujju khalifa
                            Feb 21, 2017 at 6:32 pm
                            o Bieber im the diehard fan of you I want to watch your purpose performance .
                              Mujju khalifa
                              Feb 21, 2017 at 6:34 pm
                              I want to meet U Bieber I like Ur fashion and your live performance...
                              1. L
                                Liza Chaterjee
                                Feb 22, 2017 at 4:09 pm
                                Justin.....i m coming babe.i gonna live your concert....tickets are already book fr your concert.....hotel is also booked.....flight is also booked my love.....i'm coming......love you till the day after forever.......love you with every beat of my heart....babe.....let me love u.....may be I'm from Kolkata.....but i really love you to the fullest extent...........love u my baby.....my love for u have no limit Bieber.......love u......
                                1. N
                                  Nini Kapfo
                                  Feb 22, 2017 at 2:59 am
                                  Dying to meet Justin...Can't wait for another two months๐Ÿ˜ญ
                                  1. Rajat Thapa
                                    Feb 21, 2017 at 7:36 pm
                                    I will never met him in my depressing life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญgod please make my wish come truei know its hard to find but you will be always in our heart๐Ÿ˜ข justin we love you so much๐Ÿ’œwe'll gonna miss you justin save journey help change the world ๐Ÿ˜žPeaceout#SeenuChang
                                      ashu rawat
                                      Feb 23, 2017 at 4:34 am
                                      Post your opinion...i m dying to see u justin beiber... I lv u so much.... Its hard to catch u live but i try my best. Lv u justin
                                        Ru. Belieber