1. PM Narendra Modi addresses a rally in Agra; to launch Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna

PM Narendra Modi addresses a rally in Agra; to launch Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna

By: | Updated: November 20, 2016 1:11 PM
Narendra Modi in Agra, Narendra Modi address a rally in Agra, Demonetisation, Narendra modi, modi, pm modi, pm, pm agra, modi agra, agra modi PM Narendra Modi Modi’s Agra rally might generate some interesting reactions, especially after the whole nation got gripped, first in the surgical strikes and now the currency denomination ban. (AP)

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch an ambitious housing scheme called the Pradhanmantri Grameen Awas Yojna while addressing a public rally in Agra today. PMGAY is a scheme aimed at providing houses to the rural poor, the people living below the poverty line. The plan is expected to be completed by the year 2022. With an aim to provide about 3 crore new housing units all over India, PM Modi will also distribute allotment letters to 50 beneficiaries. In the afternoon he will be addressing a big gathering of BJP supporters and will kick-start the party campaign for the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections, scheduled next year.

From an elections perspective, Agra is Bahujan Samaj Party’s quite the home base and in all earlier Assembly elections, they performed great. In the last Assembly elections, the BSP took 6 out of 9 seats in the city, while the BJP managed only 2 and Samajwadi Party took 1. However, PM Modi’s Agra rally might generate some interesting reactions, especially after the whole nation got gripped, first in the surgical strikes and now the currency denomination ban. The ban has in fact affected the region as political parties have been finding it difficult to function without cash.

According to a TOI report, BJP workers ran out of cash ‘like everyone else’, but still, they had to manage the huge task of preparing for Narendra Modi’s rally in less than 7 days, by using age-old methods like goodwill and credit. There is a change that the PM will have to face some public outrage regarding the demonetisation issue. Following the government’s decision to ban Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes, people have been queueing at banks, ATMs and post offices. While the decision might be the positive factor in the elections as it addresses the black money issue, yet such public inconvenience can go against the BJP too. Meanwhile, there has been reportedly some resistance from the minority committees in the areas as well.

pawan agrawal
    Apr 10, 2017 at 12:26 pm
    your decision is very correct. but pradhanmantri avas yojana is long processing now days.(it's very slow).people are very expectations from you.plz.
      Samadhan kale
      Jan 23, 2017 at 5:33 am
      Busness ke leye
        dipti kumari
        Jan 23, 2017 at 4:32 am
        Dipti kumari jha sir.plz please help me my family problems plz. I am poor sir mere p Koi ghar nhi hai nhi koi job plz narendramodi ji plz help me i am seeking a challenge career. i aspire to reach my profession through my determination. dedication and hard work. to pursue my professional career. i am looking for an opportunity with a growing organisation where I can enhance success in organization's growth narendramodi ji plz help me my family problems plz reply me come fast. West bangal phone. .09007541417 jai hind.
          dipti kumari
          Jan 23, 2017 at 4:37 am
          Sir I am poor mere p Koi ghar nhi hai plz narendramodi ji plz help me nhi koi job. I am seeking a challenge career. i aspire to reach my profession through my determination . dedication and hard work. to pursue my professional career. i am looking for an opportunity with a growing organisation where I can enhance success in organization's growth. Plz govt job plz help me. Reply me come fast. 09007541417 west bangal Jay hind.
            dipti kumari
            Jan 23, 2017 at 4:34 am
            Sir plz plz help me my family problems plz reply me come fast. Phone 09007541417 jai hind.
            1. T