Stating that his government would fulfill its duty towards conservation of the “important” monument, Adityanath announced that he would visit Agra on October 26 to review the development projects in and around the Taj Mahal.
Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, was the one who was imprisoned till the end of his days by his son Aurangzeb.
The Uttar Pradesh BJP has asked the Election Commission (EC) to deploy women police officials at booths in the forthcoming sixth and seventh phases of the Assembly elections.
Deepening the crisis in the ruling Samajwadi Party in the run-up to the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, state party president Shivpal Yadav, engaged in a bitter power tussle with nephew Akhilesh Yadav, expelled minister Tej Narain aka Pawan Pandey who is considered close to the Chief Minister.
Earlier this month, Shah had taken a holy dip with Dalit sadhus in Kshipra river at Kumbh in Ujjain.
A commerce graduate from Lucknow University, Sanjay Seth claims he has been picked to “represent the business community in Rajya Sabha”
She cited the example during a meeting of the district vigilance committee in Pilibhit on Saturday, when an official pointed out that he did not have the authority to act against corrupt bureaucrats.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow