Petrol and Diesel Rate Today in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad: Prices of Petrol and Diesel were unchanged today for the sixth day running. Fuel prices were cut on April 15 after having remained unchanged for fifteen consecutive days earlier. Today Petrol price in Delhi is Rs 90.40 per litre, while Diesel prices were at Rs 80.73 per litre. Fuel prices remain the highest in Mumbai at Rs 96.83 per litre for Petrol. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) revise the fuel prices on a daily basis in line with benchmark international price and foreign exchange rates.
Mumbai’s petrol cost is the highest across major cities today at Rs 96.83 per litre while Diesel in the country’s financial capital costs Rs 87.81 per litre. The divergence in prices between Delhi and Mumbai is owing to different prices in different cities. Petrol and Diesel prices are fixed on the basis of freight charges, local taxes, and VAT.
Petrol, diesel prices in Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, UP, Punjab, Haryana, Pune
- Chennai: Petrol prices – Rs 92.43 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 85.75 per litre
- Kolkata: Petrol prices – Rs 90.62 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 83.61 per litre
- Pune: Petrol prices – Rs 96.47 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 86.13 per litre
- Bengaluru: Petrol prices – Rs 93.43 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 85.60 per litre
- Hyderabad: Petrol prices – Rs 93.99 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 88.05 per litre
- Noida (UP): Petrol prices – 88.79 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 81.19 per litre
- Mohali (Punjab): Petrol prices – Rs 92.62 per litre; Diesel prices – 83.58 per litre
- Chandigarh: Petrol prices 86.99 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 80.43 per litre
- Gurugram (Haryana): Petrol prices – Rs 88.37 per litre; Diesel prices – Rs 81.31 per litre
Crude Oil jumps
Crude oil prices were down on Wednesday morning. US WTI crude futures for June traded at $62.11 per barrel, while Brent crude futures for June were down at $66.05 per barrel, according to Reuters.