Eid Mubarak 2022 Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Messages: Eid-ul-Fitr is a three-day celebration which marks the end of holy month of Ramadan, and the beginning of Shawwal (the tenth month of Islamic calendar). Also known as the festival of breaking fast, Eid-ul-Fitr begins at the first sighting of the Moon. It is a time of celebration for the entire Muslim community where families and friends gather in open areas to spot the Moon.
Apart from being celebrated as the culmination of the month-long austerity practices, the festival is also an opportunity for people to thank almighty for their happiness, wealth and health. The festival is believed to have been celebrated first by the founder of Islam Prophet Muhammad himself. The celebrations includes indulging in feasts, attending mass prayers at mosques and thanking Allah.
Eid-ul-Fitr 2022 Wishes, Messages and Greetings
- May this special day of Eid bring prosperity, peace and happiness to everyone.
- May Allah flood your life with peace and joy, Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the day to cheer and be grateful to the almighty for his blessing. Eid Mubarak!
- It is the day of bliss and rejoices, a day to reflect and ponder. Most of all a day to celebrate together. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid, I wish Allah always shows you the right path and guides you. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid bring peace and harmony to all humanity. Wishing you a Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr.