Bigg Boss 11 contestants name list: The show that has successfully managed to arouse excitement among viewers even before the premiere episode has been telecast will feature not just celebrities from the entertainment fraternity but will also include commoners, like it did last year. After Bigg Boss 11 makers revealed the four commoners – Haryana’s entertainer, Sapna Chaudhary, Jyoti Kumari, a peon’s daughter, Haseena Parkar’s son-in-law Zubair Khan and self-styled god woman Shivani Durgah, the excitement to know the complete celebrity guest list has skyrocketed. Although the makers have only shared the glimpses of the participants through the video, the contestant who has grabbed all attention is Sapna Chaudhary, who is a popular stage dancer, especially in North India. Here, according to media reports, are some interesting facts to know about Sapna Chaudhary, take a look:
• Sapna Chaudhary was born on December 25, 1990. She lost her father at the age of just 12 years and she took up dancing as a career to support her family.
• Not only in Haryana, but because of her dance, Sapna is also famous in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Punjab.
SEE PICS | Bigg Boss 11 contestants list
• She came into the spotlight when her videos went viral across social media platforms.
• It is also being said that she attempted suicide as she was reportedly depressed pinkvilla.com.
• She rose to fame with her very first song titled Solid Body.
— COLORS (@ColorsTV) September 30, 2017
• Besides, Solid Body, some of her popular songs includes Gora Gora, Bahu Zamidar Ki and Rate Vade Ge among others.
• According to the report by India.com, many people tagged her as a vulgar dancer but she refuses to accept that label.
• In a short video released by Colors channel, Sapna is seen saying that if her dance is considered vulgar, then so must be of all the other Bollywood beauties.