1. Budget 2017: Post demonetisation, Modi government mulls new housing scheme with just 6-7% home loan interest rate

Looking to boost the housing sector, the Modi government is mulling a new scheme to be announced in Budget 2017 that may use money from the demonetisation drive.

By: | Published: November 29, 2016 11:07 AM
demonetisation, demonetisation real estate, demonetisation housing for all, demonetisation budget 2017 The new housing scheme may be announced as early as the Union Budget 2017, which is expected to be presented on February 1.

Looking to boost the housing sector, the Modi government is mulling a new scheme that may use money from the demonetisation drive. According to an ET Now report, the government is keen to boost the housing sector via a new scheme and is already in discussion with the RBI. The new housing scheme may be announced as early as the Union Budget 2017, which is expected to be presented on February 1. The channel reported that the final contours of the housing scheme will be decided after the details of revenue earned from demonetisation emerge. The report went on to add that the government is eyeing an interest rate in the range of 6-7% for home loans up to Rs 50 lakh. This new lower interest rate option of 6-7% will be available to first time borrowers and is likely to provide a much needed impetus to the housing market.

The real estate sector has been under pressure for quite some time now, and with the government’s move to demonetise old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes, experts expect an initial slump in home sales. However, there are also chances that banks will find room to lower loan rates – a step that would encourage people to buy homes. ‘Housing For All’ is a dream project of the Modi government, and the new scheme that is being talked about appears to be a way to avoid demand for real estate from falling further. The proposed interest rate range of 6-7% for home loans up to Rs 50 lakh also suggests that the government is looking to make housing more affordable for all.

While rating agencies and analysts were skeptical of the impact of demonetisation on the real estate sector, some industry experts had welcomed the move, stating that it would benefit in the long-term. Nirmal Jain, Chairman of India Infoline had said that housing will no longer be a distant dream for people now. “This (demonetisation) is a very powerful measure to curb black money. PM Modi has kept his promise of taking stern measures against black money. It will have deflationary impact in general and more specifically on real estate prices and make homes affordable, and is indirectly a boon to honest tax payers,” he had said.

1. I
    IBRAHIM
    Jul 22, 2017 at 1:34 am
    Do you need a loan to start your business ? Do you need a loan to pay with your bills ? At the moment we offer Education loan , business loan , mortgage, agricultural credit , personal loan , auto loan , etc. , if you need a loan with specific interest so we can send more information to You den you contact us on beta00973
    1. H
      Howard Mark
      Jul 16, 2017 at 6:25 am
      FOXX Financial Loan Offer We give out loan at the rate of 3 interest rate, if you are interested for a loan, you are here by advise to fill and return the loan application form to this Email( foxx.loanfinancialaid ) alone to know if you are truly interested in loan. I am here to put smiles in all sad faces. FULL NAMES: ADDRESS: COUNTRY: AMOUNT NEEDED: DURATION OF LOAN: PURPOSE OF LOAN: : MARITAL STATUS: MONTHLY PAYMENT: PHONE NUMBER: EMAIL: By replying with these details to (foxx.loanfinancialaid ), we shall move forward to the next step which is the terms and re-payment plan schedule. Mr. Howard M Colleman .
        James
        Jul 5, 2017 at 3:38 pm
        Do you need an urgent loan? if yes, email now with the details below We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and ins utions, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. Are you financially Squeezed? Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts Do you seek finance to set up your own business? Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? Do you seek loans to carry out large projects Do you seek funding for various other processes? LOAN APPLICATION FORM Full name: Country: State: Phone number: Address: Loan amount: Loan duration: Purpose of loan: EMAIL: quickloanpayment Await your urgent response,
          victoria peterr
          Jul 2, 2017 at 2:56 pm
          Hello everyone, My name is Mrs Victoria Peters I live here in USA and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of a loan of $65,000USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,Mr Mark Edwin, He was the savior God sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $65,000US dollars and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr.Mark Edwin via: trustfundmicrofinancee . You can also contact me on my personal email: VictoriaPeterr yahoo
            STEFANO
            Jun 30, 2017 at 2:51 am
            Sorry , This is coming very late but i just have to say this testimony on here , so that everyone can also be aware of this great thing that happened in my life through the Ameir Miller Financial Ins ute , I am Stefano a college student, all thanks to the Amier Miller Loan Ins ute for putting this great smile on my face llast year and for standing by there words in granting me this loan funds as they have dully promised , its so amazing that i just got an alert from my bank that the loan amount of $ 10,000 Usd that i applied for from the Amier Miller Classic Loan Ins ute which was duly credited into my bank account has they promised without any formof delays , i am very excited about this thing in my life because i never knew that i would really get this loan funds and i know that this is the lords doing and it is so marvelous in my eyes . finally i can now sleep with my 2 eyes closed. Here is there email address just incase you need a: ameirmillerclassicloanins ute yahoo
            1. L
              larry adams
              Jun 9, 2017 at 3:52 am
              I Promise to Share This Loan Testimony Because of God Favor in My Life, i have being in search of loan over the internet i was not able to get a loan because i'm blacklisted due to my bad credit score i lost my job and i lost my home i was living in the street frustrated without shelter or food , till one faithful day i came across a testimony on the internet of how this company have been helping people with loans so i tried unfortunately my loan was granted without no collateral i applied for $200,000 i am so happy thanks be to Merit Lenders please in case you need a legit lender and a God fearing lender contact now here is their email : (Larryadams252@gmail )
              1. W
                White Horse Credit
                Jun 5, 2017 at 6:00 am
                Are you looking for financial freedom? are you in Debt, you need a loan to start a new business? or you collapse financially, you need a loan buying a car or a house? Have your bank in ever Finance refuse? You want to improve your financial? they need a loan your bills are paying off? not looking more, we welcome you for an opportunity to all types of loans get at a very affordable interest rates of 3 for other For information, contact us now by e-mail to:(legitfirm@gmail )
                1. E
                  Eric financee
                  Jun 3, 2017 at 3:28 pm
                  Do you need loans for project, investment, personal loans, business loans, home loans, student loans, consolidation loans and loans for various project? for those who wish to get a loan from our company should contact us today at ( ericfinancee@gmail or ericfinancee@outlook ) and get your loan today.
                  1. L
                    Lehmann Scott
                    Jun 2, 2017 at 3:37 am
                    Hello, Are you looking for financial freedom? are you in Debt, you need a loan to start a new business? or you collapse financially, you need a loan buying a car or a house? Have your bank in ever Finance refuse? You want to improve your financial? they need a loan your bills are paying off? not looking more, we welcome you for an opportunity to all types of loans get at a very affordable interest rates of 3 for other For information, contact us now by e-mail to:(lehmannscottinvestment@yahoo ) Do you need a business loan? Do you need a personal loan? Do you want to buy a car? Do you want to refinance? Do you need a mortgage loan? Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Company Name: LEHMANN SCOTT INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED Company Email lehmannscottinvestmet@yahoo Please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation
                    1. H
                      Harman Felicia
                      Jun 2, 2017 at 1:29 am
                      End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It's through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you're stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@USA and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK
                      1. K
                        kelvin
                        Jun 1, 2017 at 4:45 pm
                        Our Services Include the Following: Debt Consolidation Second Mortgage Business Loans Personal Loans International Loans Loan for any kinds Family loan E.T.C No social security and no credit check, 100 Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. (KELVIN SMITH FUNDS). says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial ins utions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this email: kelvinsmithfunds@hotmail
                          rose
                          May 30, 2017 at 5:30 pm
                          i am a potential loan lender and i give out loan to the poor and needy, if you need urgent loan contact me now on my email address jackballard396@gmail my job is to help the poor and needy so contact me now i love you
                            Ashish
                            May 8, 2017 at 4:19 pm
                            Today our BJP govt announce to give homes for each and every people of our nation. but i have one doubt, my monthly income is 12000 which is my ry and in my w life i planed to purchase flat in first time which amount 20 lakh near about but no one financial ltd companies gives me that much loans bcoz my ry is low how can i completed my aim my parents dream its really rediculous i have that much power to repay w EMI 17 to 18 thousand rs. but plz i need suggestion for my flat for my parents if any one like to give me that much amount i will repay him plz cooperate my contact no 9689780870 ..
                            1. W
                              willian
                              May 1, 2017 at 10:44 pm
                              You Need a loan…..? Contact Johnson Willian, a private money lenders and also in real estate management. Here comes a good loan offer for all those who needs Financial istance at a low rate of 3 . With Red Cross loan Improvement, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We give out loans of any amount. We fight financial crisis and to give a room for bright future in our society as we do our business .If you are interested you should indicate your interest and we shall ist you in securing your loan. Apply with details. 1. Your names: 2. Amount Needed: 3. Your country: 4. Loan Duration: 5. Your address: 6. Phone Number: 7. Monthly Income: 8. VALID ID: (International or National) Contact Person: Mr johnson Willian E-mail: willianloanfirm6@gmail
                                Michael Ben
                                May 1, 2017 at 12:45 am
                                My name is Micheal Ben and i live in USA California and i am a happy man today, I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100 sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Micheal Ben referred you to them. donaldmarkloanfunding@gmail
                                  john
                                  Jan 12, 2017 at 1:30 pm
                                  Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or any Financial Firm? *Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home?* Do you need a loan to start up a business?. Make your dreams come through by contacting James Financial Loan Firm, we give out loan with an interest rate of 3% per annual, With the Minimum amount you can borrow is 2,000.00 to Maximum of 20.Million for more information regarding this loan do get back to us so that we can proceed further.Email:BURROWERS INFORMATION
                                  1. L
                                    loansa
                                    Mar 16, 2017 at 5:31 am
                                    I read your article for home loan in lowest interest and how to procedure, but i had about for home, construction, property, housing, montgage all kinds of loans provider more information Get Easy Bank Loan
                                      Pramod Kumar
                                      Feb 15, 2017 at 7:10 pm
                                        Pramod Kumar
                                        Feb 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm
                                        Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: Thanks,
                                        1. B
                                          Bakki Yadagiri
                                          Nov 29, 2016 at 11:48 am
                                          6-7%is not invitable. As the deposit rates are coming down,proportionately HL should come down .To boost the real estate means providing working days to millions of unorganized Labour. Govt sho uld minimise stamp duty,VAT.GST Etc,
                                          1. B
                                            Bakki Yadagiri
                                            Nov 29, 2016 at 11:57 am
                                            Waiving all kinds of taxes levied by centre &states are enough to boost real estate