Is China too interested in Germany?
Wed June 08 2016, 8:43 pm
Germany’s economy minister has called for an international “level playing field” in foreign investment amid concerns over rising Chinese interest in German firms. As Maryam Behmard reports, it follows a $5 bln offer last month from China’s Midea Group to buy Kuka Robotics.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements