Will Greece get next bailout payment?
Tue May 24 2016, 9:43 pm
Greek government bond yields touched a six-month low ahead of a meeting of European finance ministers. As Sonia Legg reports, they’re reviewing Greece’s bailout and discussing the potential for a debt restructuring.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements