Will Panama Papers stain New Zealand?
Mon May 09 2016, 4:22 pm
This small, idyllic country is tangled in a web of hidden cash from wealthy Latin Americans channeling funds around the world, according to a new round of Panama Papers. As Tara Joseph reports, New Zealand ticks all the boxes for the shady world of offshore trusts.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements