Is Greek debt deal really a breakthrough?
Wed May 25 2016, 6:00 pm
The euro zone gave Greece its firmest offer yet of debt relief. As Ivor Bennett reports, finance ministers called the deal a breakthrough as it won a provisional commitment from the IMF to return to taking part in the bailout for Athens.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements