Buying a vehicle? What does that involve? Can it be tracked? Well, it seems so!
A lot of things have to come together to make a 'buy' decision. And that is what ZyFin Research has done. The sentiment attached to the purchase has been 'mapped' by ZyFin Research, which has come out with its 'Vehicle Spending Sentiment Index' - a measure of willingness to purchase a passenger vehicle or a two wheeler in the next six months.
Based on recent trends, the index suggests a ‘mild recovery’ in consumer’s willingness to spend, since May 2014.
Debopam Chaudhuri, Chief Economist, ZyFin Research says, "Investor and consumer sentiment is currently at a high, on the consensus that economic conditions will not worsen. We expect a recovery in auto sales over the next two quarters, primarily led by this improvement in consumer sentiment. A decline in interest rates would surely assist this recovery.” Read Full Report
• Index remains on recovery path, registers improvement for second consecutive month.
• Demand to be greatest in South India in coming months.
• Consumers in Tier-II cities most likely to purchase vehicles.
• Consumers in Mumbai are optimistic about purchasing vehicles.
• Male consumers are less pessimistic than female consumers when it comes to vehicle purchase plans.