The rapid digitization and emphasis on tele-access in healthcare during COVID-19 have made it possible for many previously deprived individuals to access quality healthcare services. In addition, the Covid-19 outbreak radically accelerated the acceptance of health-tech. It acted as a springboard for Indian startups to develop quality and affordable healthcare for every Indian, furthering the idea that quality healthcare is a human right. Despite much advancement, creating health equity through data, transparency, and accountability still remains a distant dream. Better data and analysis from both public health systems and private sector interventions is a must to take the next step. Indian healthcare needs tech-enabled, patient-centric eco-system. The Second Edition of the FE Healthcare Summit will focus on taking healthcare to the masses in the most cost-effective manner while retaining the emphasis on quality.
1 Full Day of Networking
35+ Key Speakers
200 Industry Leaders
8+ Knowledgeable Sessions
The FE Hospital Awards will honor and felicitate private hospitals in India for their outstanding contributions in providing high-quality healthcare in various segments.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Building the New Healthcare Ecosystem: Scalable yet Personalised
- Primary Healthcare In India: Of Trials and Tribulations
- Dealing with the NCD Challenge
- Diagnostics: COVID & Beyond
- Breakthough Innovations: The Next Frontier for Indian Pharma
- Revitalising India's Healthcare Infrastructure: Leveraging the Digital Power
- Health Equity in India : Through Transparency and Accountability
- The PSU Play in Healthcare: Revamped Role in Post-COVID Era
Dr A Velumani
Prof (Dr) Balram Bhargava
Indian Council of Medical Research
Dr RS Sharma
Dr Reddy's Laboratories
Gain global overview
Powerpacked panel discussions underlining present and future strategies
Chance to connect and network with industry leaders, in person
Close door round tables & more
Exhibit latest product & solutions at the expo
Who Should Attend
Central and State Government decision-makers, task force members
Surgeons, Doctors, Medical Engineers, frontline medical team members
CEOs, CIOs, CTOs Hospitals, healthcare companies pharma companies, Health tech providers, healthcare start-ups
Technology experts from medical devices, software, and analytics companies
Heads of academic institutions, large medical associations
Heads of hospital supply chain and procurement
BECOME A PARTNER
- Generate Business Leads with our Target Market Approach.
- Chance to Showcase Thought Leadership by Co-Curating Content for your Target Audience.
- Heightened Brand Visibility with Pre and Post Event Engagement.
- Engage in Discussions with Leaders and Peers that are Vital to your Business Needs.