Donald Trump, the Republican Party candidate for the US Presidential election, has been accused by scores of women of different types of sexual assault and inappropriateness.
Donald Trump, the Republican Party candidate for the US Presidential election, has been accused by scores of women of different types of sexual assault and inappropriateness. Though these allegations threatened his campaign against the Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton, recent polls have shown that the US Presidential election is heading towards a tight finish. Reason: Trump has earned some passionate supporters. His campaign has also gained from the FBI probe into Clinton’s emails.
Here are the top 14 allegations of sexual assault and inappropriateness against Donald Trump. All these allegations were reported in the US media.
1. Inappropriate touching: Trump has been accused of inappropriate touching by two women in the New York Times. One of the women, Jessica Leeds, alleged that Trump had groped her on a flight in or around 1980. The second woman, Rachel Crooks alleged that in 2005 Trump kissed her “directly on the mouth” in Trump Tower.
2. Grabbing: An exclusive story in The Palm Beach Post reported Mindy McGillivray, now 36, alleging Trump had grabbed her at his Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida in early 2003.
3. Grabbed a** and invited to a hotel room: Miss Washington 2013, Cassandra Searles alleged in a Facebook post that “a “misogynist” Trump had “continually grabbed my a** and invited me to his hotel room”. ,This was reported by Yahoo News.
4. Kissed on lips: Former Miss Utah, Temple Taggart, was reported by the New York Times as saying that Trump kissed her on the lips when he introduced himself to then 21-year-old contestant at the 1997 pageant.
5. Remarks on a 10-year-old girl: A clip released by CBS showed in 1992, Trump, then 46, had remarked on a 10-year-old girl as she walked past: “I’ll be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?” He did so while addressing a group of 10-year-old girls on the CBS show Entertainment Tonight.
6. Entered girls’ changing room: Four contestants from the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant ( some of them as young as 15) alleged that Trump suddenly entered their dressing room while they were changing.
7. Kissed on lips during a job interview: Jennifer Murphy, a former The Apprentice, was reported as saying that Trump had kissed her on the lips during a job interview. “I was very taken aback by that at the time,” she was quoted as saying.
8. Assaulted a journalist: Natasha Stoynoff, People journalist, alleged that Trump assaulted her during a 2005 interview. “Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat,” she was quoted as saying.
9. Grabbing women by the p*** comment: In a 2005 audio tape, Trump can be heard making a series of lewd comments about women on the set of American soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives’. He can be heard bragging about grabbing women “by the p***.”
10. Comments on daughter Ivanka: In a series of radio interviews with “shock jock” Howard Stern , Trump said it was fine to call his daughter Ivanka a “voluptuous piece of a–“. He also admitted looking at nude contestants backstage at his beauty pageants.
11. Molested woman in public: In an interview published by The Washington Post, a woman claimed that Trump put his hand up her skirt in a crowded New York nightclub in the early 1990s in an unwanted advance.
12. Forcibly kissed, grabbed breasts: Summer Zervos, a former Apprentice contestant, has claimed that Trump forcibly kissed her, grabbed her breast and thrust his genitals at her.
13. Touched yoga instructor’s breast at US Open: Karena Virginia, a yoga instructor, alleged that Trump touched her breast at the US Open tennis tournament in 1998, leaving her feeling “intimidated”.
14. 13-year-old girl’s rape: A woman had accused Donald Trump of raping her at a party when she was just 13 years old. She had earlier said that she would publicly accuse Trump and show up at a press conference for this. However, the woman didn’t appear in the press conference, claiming that she was “in great fear” as she had “received terrible threats”.