STILL FEEL THE PAIN OF MISSING GOLD MEDAL AT SYDNEY OLYMPICS :KARNAM MALLESWARI
Thu July 07 2016, 6:12 pm
Indian weightlifter Karnam Malleswari made history after winning the bronze medal in the Sydney Olympics in 2000.
Malleswari was also the only Indian medal winner in the Sydney games and no Indian has won an Olympic medal in weightlifting after the Sydney Olympics but for ace Weightlifter she still feels the pain of missing gold medal.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements