TAMIL NADU PREMIER LEAGUE FRANCHISE DECIDED
Fri June 10 2016, 12:54 pm
“Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) has announced the franchise owners of the eight teams in the inaugural Tamil Nadu Premier League Twenty20 tournament.
While the base price for a price for a franchise was Rs. 1.25 crore per year, the lowest successful bid by Chettinad Apparels Pvt Ltd, fetched TNCA Rs 3.3 crore.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements