SHIRKE THANKS BCCI FOR SECOND INNINGS
Mon May 23 2016, 1:00 pm
“Ajay Shirke had left the BCCI as treasurer in the wake of the spot fixing scandal, But he is back in the business in the Board as its secretary.
Post his unanimous appointment as the new Board secretary, Shirke thanked the Board for giving him the opportunity once again.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements