SUSHIL KUMAR TO MEET WRESTLING FEDERATION OF INDIA
Wed May 18 2016, 12:31 pm
“With the Delhi High Court on Tuesday asking the Wrestling Federation of India to hold a meeting with Sushil Kumar, the hopes of two-times Olympian for Rio Olympics is almost over as the federation is not keen on conducting a trial in the men’s 74kg category.
Following the HC directive, the WFI will hold a meeting with the former World Champion on Wednesday, to sort out what has snowballed into a major controversy ahead of Rio Games.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements