WRESTLERS SHOULD BE AT PRACTICE,NOT IN COURT- HC TO SUSHIL
Tue May 17 2016, 4:10 pm
With no other option left, double Olympic medallist Sushil Kumar on Monday had moved Delhi High Court with a plea to direct the Wrestling Federation of India to conduct a selection trial to decide who will represent India in men’s 74 kg freestyle category at the Rio Games.
Hearing Sushil’s case, the Delhi High Court on Tuesday said wrestlers should focus on practice and not sit in the court.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements