WINNER OF JUNIOR FRENCH OPEN WILDCARD WANTS TO WIN GS
Sat February 13 2016, 2:04 pm
“Sania Mirza, not only fulfilled her own dreams of winning Grand Slams, but has also instilled beliefs among the young generation to follow the same path.
One among them is Mahak Jain, who emerged champion in girls division in the second edition of ‘Rendez-vous a Roland Garros in partnership with Longines’ at DLTA.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements