RIO OUT OF HAND, VIJAY KUMAR TO TAKE AIM AT 2020 TOKYO OLYMPICS
Fri January 29 2016, 3:07 pm
“Vijay Kumar, the 2012 London silver medallist did well to clear the qualifying hurdle at the Asian Olympic qualifier.
However, after a decent start, he fell apart and never bounced back. With Rio already out of hand, Kumar now aims at 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements