STATE UNITS ASKED TO DISCUSS LODHA REPORT- ANURAG THAKUR
Tue January 19 2016, 4:21 pm
“Post Justice Lodha Committee recommendations, BCCI is seen trying to work out a way to get the state associations work on the report.
Board Secretary Anurag Thakur told media in the national capital that all state units have been ordered to call for a meeting to have deliberations on the Lodha Committee report.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements