PCB STILL HOPEFUL OF INDO-PAK BILATERAL SERIES
Sat January 16 2016, 9:34 pm
“It seems that Pakistan is unwilling to give up on the jinxed bilateral series between their sub-continental neighbours India.
PCB’s Committee Chairman Najam Sethi said the Board can spare a fortnight for the matches, should the Indian government give a green signal.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements