INDIAN ATHLETES TO TAKE ON INTL COUNTERPART IN MUMBAI MARATHON
Sat January 16 2016, 9:53 pm
“All Elite Indian men and women athletes will unite for the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon to be held on 17th January 2016.
2016 will feature biggest names from the track and field and distance running athletes from India including Nitendra Singh Rawat, Lalita Babar, OP Jaisha, Md Yunus, and Kheta Ram.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements