BCCI UNHAPPY WITH ADDING OTHER SPORTS FACILITIES TO CRICKET
Wed January 13 2016, 10:35 pm
“Lodha Committee had suggested ‘Astro-turf for hockey, carpet for tennis’, for all affiliated cricket associations which have their own cricket stadiums and are entitled to disbursement of BCCI grants.
Full members and the four associations which could be relegated to Associate membership if the one state-one association reform comes into existence.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements