IOC boss says Anti-doping system needs a 'review'
Thu August 11 2016, 9:00 pm
‘A few doping cases’ should not be the lasting image of the Rio 2016 Summer Games according to IOC President Thomas Bach, speaking during a visit to France’s team base.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements