New U.K. Foreign Secretary: U.S. at "front of the queue"
Thu July 14 2016, 7:30 am
Britain’s newly appointed Foreign Minister Boris Johnson says humbled and proud to be offered the job, and that the United States will be “in the front of the queue.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements