"21 AAP MLAS CAN EASILY SAVE THEMSELVES (NNIS SPECIAL) "
“Former chief secretary of Delhi, Omesh Saigal, in an exclusive chat with nnis, gave a new spin to the new controversy of 21 MLAs of AAP facing possible disqualification.
He said the MLAs could easily find a way out rather than getting bogged down. Saigal said: “They now have a right to establish before the election commission that what they hold is not an office of profit. What they hold is basically a service situation, they are not getting any emoluments either directly or indirectly. If they can prove that, it is not an office of profit. Whether the bill has been approved by the president or not will become totally Immaterial and irrelevant in this case.”
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements