CENTRE DOING A WITCH HUNT AGAINST AAP SAYS ALKA LAMBA
Tue June 14 2016, 8:30 pm
Aam Aadmi Party Leader Alka Lamba today accused the Central Government of organizing a witch hunt against AAP ministers. She was referring to Delhi Transport minister Gopal Rai quitiing today.
Rai faces corruption charges in app-based premium bus service scheme
He was to go to the Anti-Corruption Bureau today.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements