Russian hooligan back from Marseille riot: 'English are girls'
Tue June 14 2016, 2:30 am
‘English football fans are girls,’ a Russian hooligan freshly back home after his involvement in the violence in Marseille, tells AFPTV, adding that the French police didn’t intervene to stop the violence.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements