ROBBERS STRIKE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, CAUGHT ON CCTV
Sat June 11 2016, 3:58 pm
“Robbers struck at a jewellery store in Katihar. The act was captured on CCTV. Police are yet to nab the accused in the robbery that occurred in brad daylight.
10 robbers reportedly turned up at the Radhe Shyam jewellers riding four bikes.
They fled with 3 kilogram gold. They have also taken with them 3 lakh cash.
1 crore worth silver jewellery was also taken away.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements