SUSHMA SWARAJ FLAGS OFF KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA
Sat June 11 2016, 5:39 pm
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has flagged off the first batch of Kailash-Mansarovar yatris. MEA received nearly 1,400 applications for the yatra this year.
Out of these, 350 yatris will reach Kailash Mansarovar via Nathula Pass in Sikkim, while remaining pilgrims will travel via Lipulekh Pass in Uttarakhand.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements