Bosnia struggles to rein in Muslim 'radicals'
Wed June 08 2016, 6:37 am
Bosnia’s inter-ethnic war in the 1990s was a magnet for Arab and Afghan fighters who brought with them a strict Salafist branch of Islam. Many of the today’s Bosnian Salafist communities refuse to comply with the country’s official Muslim leaders and stand accused of nurturing terrorism. Now the country is exporting foreign fighters, with hundreds leaving Bosnia to wage Jihad in the Middle East.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements