Is France ready to host the Euro 2016?
Mon May 30 2016, 9:21 pm
Up to 10 million visitors will descend on France in a few short days for the 2016 European Championship. But with transport strikes, nationwide protests and major security concerns,the pressure is on for the host country to get things right.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements