Clinton: Trump cheered housing crisis to "make some money"
Wed May 25 2016, 1:56 am
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tells supporters in Commerce, California that Republican rival Donald Trump was “hoping for the crash” of the 2008 housing market. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements