Obama tells Vietnam that rights are 'no threat to stability'
Tue May 24 2016, 2:55 pm
Basic human rights are not a threat to Vietnam’s future, Barack Obama tells the country’s communist leadership during an impassioned appeal for the one-party state to abandon its authoritarian past.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements