Bajrang Dal men get arms training 'to save Hindus'
Tue May 24 2016, 2:00 pm
The Bajrang Dal recently organised a training camp in which its workers were trained to use arms and other weapons. The annual ‘self defence’ camp of the right-wing outfit, which was organised in Ayodhya, witnessed workers training with rifles, swords and lathis.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements