WHO chief: Zika crisis fuelled by 'massive policy failure'
Tue May 24 2016, 1:28 am
The spiralling crisis surrounding the Zika virus is due to decades of policy failures on mosquito control and poor access to family planning services, says Margaret Chan, chief of the World Health Organization.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements