Kerry says Taliban leader Mansour posed a 'continuing imminent threat'
Sun May 22 2016, 5:44 pm
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says Mullah Akhtar Mansour posed a “continuing imminent threat” to U.S. personnel in Afghanistan, after the Taliban leader was thought to have been killed in an air strike. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements