Canada's Trudeau says wants Britain to stay in E.U.
Fri May 20 2016, 6:51 am
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he wants Britain to stay in the European Union during a Reuters interview at his Parliamentary office in Ottawa. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements