Trump to British PM: "I'm not stupid, okay?"
Mon May 16 2016, 1:46 am
Presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says he hopes to be able to work with British Prime Minister David Cameron in spite of having been called by him ‘stupid, divisive and wrong’ regarding his views on Muslims. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements