Trump on protest detour: "Felt like I was crossing the border"
Sat April 30 2016, 1:46 am
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, known for his hardline stand on illegal immigration, says it felt like he was crossing the border after protesters forced him to make a detour in California. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements