Kerry: world powers to expand Syria aid "immediately"
Fri February 12 2016, 5:46 am
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says that major powers have agreed to accelerate and expand delivery of humanitarian aid in Syria “beginning immediately.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements