Is three still the magic number for German beer?
Fri January 22 2016, 7:33 am
Barley, hops, water – those are the only ingredients to have been used to make German beers for the last 500 years thanks to a “Purity Decree” which came into force in 1516. Celebrations are taking place this year to mark the half millennium of the rule, but meanwhile others would like to see the rules relaxed in order to create a broader variety of beers.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements