Obama: Government has "the people of Flint's back"
Thu January 21 2016, 4:16 am
President Barack Obama says that the federal government will send further resources to the town of Flint, the Michigan city at the center of a health scare over tainted tap water, triggered by budget cuts.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements