BJP HOPEFUL OF A GOVT IN PLACE IN J&K SOON
Tue January 19 2016, 9:37 pm
“The low attendance at the funeral of Mufti Mohammed Sayed apparently bothered his daughter Mehbooba Mufti a lot, which led to her delaying her swearing in as the next chief minister.
The Congress has already played its card with a veiled offer being made to Mehbooba. But from this point onwards the BJP is playing a patiet hand, reflected in latest utterances of the BJP J&K state chief.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements