"Kejriwal’s PA asked me to get off stage before ink incident"
Tue January 19 2016, 1:09 pm
Aam Aadmi Party said the ink thrown on chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday was a part of a deep-rooted conspiracy and that the CM was not adequately protected, one of the cops from Kejriwal’s security detail told his seniors that he was asked to step down from the dais when Kejriwal was addressing the gathering in Chhatrasal stadium on Sunday.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements