GOVT WOULD PASS ON BENEFITS OF REDUCED WORLD OIL PRICES
Tue January 19 2016, 2:10 pm
“Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State (Independent Charge) Petroleum and Natural Gas, today said the Government was committed to passing on reduction of international oil prices to domestic consumers.
He also advocated conservation of precious fuel resources has to be sustained and the Government is committed to generating awareness on this, and educating and informing people about the same.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements