Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv and impact of 'Rahu'
Wed January 13 2016, 10:59 pm
“Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv” is one of the four “Kumbh Melas” celebrated as largest spiritual gathering on the planet earth. Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv is rejoiced by taking holy dip on the banks of river Kshipra in Ujjain city of Madhya Pradesh . Simhasth Kumbh Mahaparv event is based on the celestial line-up of planets and the signs of the Zodiac which occurs in every 12 years.
More from video section
- Budget 2018: 2 Minute Express Analysis
- Budget 2018: Touched upon all areas including pollution
- Budget is enterprising, focus on health, infra to help India grow
- Budget 2018: Focus of government back, it’s on ‘roti, kapda aur makan’
- Budget 2018: Expected announcements in terms of R&D in auto sector
- Budget is focused more towards farmers and infrastructure
- Positive Budget, focuses mainly on rural India
- Budget is progressive, proposals and rightly balanced
- Very balanced Budget with no populist announcements